Yuan Gong, a specialised Qigong practice, is becoming more and more popular across the world.
A unique and hugely beneficial form of wellness, Yuan Gong was developed by the spiritual master Yuan Tze.
During Yuan Gong practice, movements, postures and breathing are accompanied by an active direction of consciousness towards a meditation summed up in these six verses:
- Awareness inside the body, feel the emptiness and spaciousness within
- Expand the awareness out, becoming one with the universe
- Draw the awareness back to the body, calm and peaceful
- Open to the universe with reverence and utmost respect (Gongjing)
- Let the bright universe nurture the heart with compassion and love
- Feel relaxed, free and joyful. Qi flowing harmoniously and smoothly
Yuan Tze will be presenting a two day workshop in Athlone, Ireland. Taking place over the weekend of July 15th-16th, the weekend will include focus on Heart, Consciousness, Daily Qi healing, Yuan Gong and will cater to both beginners and advanced practitioners.
“The purpose of Yuan Gong practice is to better align human life with its governing laws. When we follow the laws of life, we can be healthy. The more profoundly we follow the laws, the healthier we get.“- Yuan Tze